- Give God what's right -- not what's left.
- Man's way leads to a hopeless end -- God's way leads to an endless hope.
- A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.
- He who kneels before God can stand before anyone.
- In the sentence of life, the devil may be a comma but never let him be the period.
- Don't put a question mark where God puts a period.
- Are you wrinkled with burden? Come to the church for face-lift.
- When praying, don't give God instructions -- just report for duty.
- Don't wait for six strong men to take you to church.
- We don't change God's message -- His message changes us.
- The church is prayer-conditioned.
- When God ordains, He sustains.
- Plan ahead -- It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
- Most people want to serve God, but only in an advisory position.
- Exercise daily -- walk with God.
- Never give the devil a ride -- he will always want to drive.
- Nothing else ruins the truth like stretching it.
- Compassion is difficult to give away because it keeps coming back.
- He who angers you controls you.
- Worry is the darkroom in which negatives can develop.
- Give Satan an inch & he'll be a ruler.
- God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called.