Lessons Learned - Part 2
- Never pass up an opportunity to pee.
- Never pass up an opportunity to tell someone you love them, or to show them.
- Background and circumstance may influence who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.
- Life is too short to deal with rude or obnoxious people.
- Choose only the sweetest of words. You may have to eat them.
- Something done in an instant can give you heartache for life.
- If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You have another chance!
- When you think you have no more to give, and a friend cries out to you, you will find the strength to help.
- If you move far from your family when you're young, consider choosing a career with an airline. Your need to see your family will last a lifetime, as will your travel benefits.
- Living well really is the best revenge. So is looking well.
- Being miserable because of a bad or former relationship just proves that the other person was right about you.
- Be really nice to your friends because you never know when you are going to need them to hold your hand.
- Work is good but it's not important.
- Lifeís short. Eat desert first.
- Two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.
- Never under estimate the kindness of your fellow man. Or his need to be needed.
- When you find the person who will share your days and nights, donít try to change them. Just enjoy who and what they are.
- Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect, it just means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.