www.SeniorMag.com advertising targets 3 specific communities:
- Adult senior caregiver children
- Senior care industry experts
In a recent study of 2438 respondents:
- Average age: 59
- Male/female: 42/58
- Average household income: $65,000-$75,000 (range only identified)
- Home owners: 82%
- Involved with senior care for 2 generations concurrently: 13%
- Dual income (full-time): 47%
- Dual income (second job is part time): 36%
Of course the number one question of interest for advertising on any site is how many visitors does the site see. This varies with any site and is constantly going up with www.SeniorMag.com.
But how do people find www.SeniorMag.com?
- SeniorMag engages in periodic cross-promotion/advertising with other relevant sites.
- SeniorMag purchases CPC advertising through various advertising networks.
- We periodically produce press releases and PR statements to get additional media attention
- SeniorMag is also highly placed in search engines for specific industry and consumer keywords.
Rankings often change from day to day but SeniorMag rankings are pretty stable. SeniorMag specifically concentrates on optimizing for Google, Yahoo, and MSN and these cover about 95% of searches that are done on the Internet. However, SeniorMag is listed on all search engines and directories of any consumer value.
SeniorMag has excellent rankings with all search engines with approximately 4500 number one page results.
Didn't find us on a search for "seniors"? Probably not... we know how consumers search and people don't search for words like "seniors" any more than someone would search for "teenager" or "midlife". Those terms can bring millions of diverse results that have nothing to do with what you are REALLY searching for. But go to Google and search for "senior home care" and see where SeniorMag shows up. What counts is how the consumers search, and our market research has proven this.