- Give God what's right -- not
- Man's way leads to a hopeless
end -- God's way leads to an endless hope.
- A lot of kneeling will keep
you in good standing.
- He who kneels before God can
stand before anyone.
- In the sentence of life, the
devil may be a comma but never let him be the period.
- Don't put a question mark
where God puts a period.
- Are you wrinkled with burden?
Come to the church for face-lift.
- When praying, don't give God
instructions -- just report for duty.
- Don't wait for six strong men
to take you to church.
- We don't change God's message
-- His message changes us.
- The church is
- When God ordains, He sustains.
- Plan ahead -- It wasn't
raining when Noah built the ark.
- Most people want to serve God,
but only in an advisory position.
- Exercise daily -- walk with
- Never give the devil a ride --
he will always want to drive.
- Nothing else ruins the truth
like stretching it.
- Compassion is difficult to
give away because it keeps coming back.
- He who angers you controls
- Worry is the darkroom in which
negatives can develop.
- Give Satan an inch & he'll
be a ruler.
- God doesn't call the
qualified, He qualifies the called.